Sunday, April 13, 2008

Around the house with Henry and George

It took a few days for us to convince Henry to hold George for a picture.
"Henry pump," imitating his mother when she was trying to get breast feeding established with George.
Henry can spend hours playing with his trains or building towers and airplanes to his mother's delight.
George contemplating the universe while laying on the quilt Grandma Mabey made for him.
Bath time with elephant Henry who loves to observe little George especially when "He's awake!"
George is all tired out after a long day of napping at the park. He's wearing the sweater Grandma Mabey made for him.
"My cape!" Henry playing super hero in his favorite Thomas pajamas.
Looking in the mirror--don't my Sunday clothes look handsome--how we convince Henry to get dressed for church.
Henry is teaching George how to play on the play mat. Henry seems to be enjoying the mat more now than he did as an infant.

George is a very smiley baby and almost always pleasant. We think he's inherited Grandpa Huff's sweet disposition.

1 comment:

Miller Time!!! said...

Hi Elizabeth,
I just loved seeing all your pictures. you home looks just lovely. I hope it is nice and warm this winter. I am freezing in my little old house again, but I guess I can't complain to you anymore.
My friend Izumi and I are running every week day morning at 6am. I think of you often. Especially because I am really feeling the pain and exhaustion of being up before 6. I am one tired mom.
Anyway, we miss you. I"d love to see you when you come out. happy christmas. Elizabeth